Get fit and have fun with Lisa Hillier Fitness classes.
Lisa Hillier is a double award-winning fitness instructor running community-based group exercise classes in Biggleswade, Sandy & Gamlingay. Lisa also delivers online fitness classes.
Scroll down for more information….
Glow Beatz is a group exercise class that uses glow sticks, club-lighting, and banging tunes from the past and present set in a darkened environment.
Fitness Pilates is a low-intensity group exercise class that promotes a balanced body, improved posture, a toned stomach, a strong back, and increased mobility and flexibility. It also increases strength and endurance and improves balance and co-ordination.
- 24/7 access to over 300 different themed workouts for all age groups and abilities
- GroovX Dance, Sculpt, Blast, Box, Latin, Flow, Gold, and Stix. Plus an added bonus of Fitness Pilates & Seated Fitness Pilates
- Earn points and rewards
- New workouts are added monthly
- Choose when you want to work out
- Click HERE for more information
Classes in the Community
- Monday: Zumba Gold 10am
- Monday: Fitness Pilates 11am
- Tuesday: Glow Beatz 7.30pm
- Wednesday: Zumba Gold 10am
- Wednesday: Fitness Pilates 11.30am
- Wednesday: Glow Beatz 7.45pm
- Friday: Zumba Gold 10am
- Friday: Fitness Pilates 11am
- Please read Class Booking information before booking your space HERE
Sign Up for My Newsletter
Just pop your details in using the form below and get all the news and updates straight to your inbox!
The information you enter into this form is being collected by Lisa HIllier Fitness and will be stored and processed electronically. Your personal details are required in order to contact you and, inform you of relevant information regarding classes and other information regarding Lisa Hillier Fitness. This forms the lawful basis under which we collect this information; without it, I cannot get in touch with you or do business with you.
By submitting this form you confirm that you understand that Lisa Hillier Fitness will store and process your personal details within GDPR guidelines.