My name is Lisa Hillier and I am a fully qualified Level 3 fitness instructor.
I have over 11 years of experience teaching exercise classes within the community, and I love my job with a passion!
If you would like to improve your fitness levels, if you would like to improve your health, if you would like to meet like-minded people, then come along to one of my classes. You will be greeted with a warm friendly smile and made to feel welcome from the moment you walk through the door.
All my classes are adult-only suitable for ages 16 years and upwards and there are a variety of classes to choose from!
If you would like to be a part of something special then please come and join us!
I believe in making FITNESS FUN!
NB: Unfortunately, my classes are not suitable for anyone starting who is pregnant. Glow Beatz is not suitable for anyone diagnosed with Photosensitive Epilepsy.
Booking and Paying For Your Class
I run all of my classes with a limited capacity. For this reason, I require you to book your class space in advance each time you attend. There are two options to book your space so please read below.
I am using Gymcatch which is a booking system used by thousands of fitness instructors. It is simple and easy to use.
For quick and easy access follow these 4 steps:
1. Download the Gymcatch app
2. In the top left-hand corner search ‘Lisa Hillier Fitness’ and then click the Follow button
3. Use the What’s On button to choose your class
4. Book and pay for your class
If you do not own a smartphone click here to access my Gymcatch booking system: https://gymcatch.com/app/provider/2317
I have filmed a walk-through video on how to book and pay for your class. This can be found below my class timetable at the bottom of this page or simply click here:
You can book and pay for a class individually at the cost of £7. You also have the option to purchase a 5-Class Package at £35 and then use these credits to book your classes. You do not have to book consecutive classes, you can pick and choose, and the package lasts for 3 months. If you are between the ages of 16-18 years then you can purchase a half-price class credit for £3.50. When it comes to the payment options click pay with ‘package’
When you book your first class I will send you a welcome email. If you do not receive this email within 2 working days please check your junk folder, sometimes your account will filter unknown emails.
The email will contain your class details and a link to complete my PAR-Q health form. I need your personal details and medical history before you can attend your first class with me.
Unable To Use Gymcatch?
I do not wish to discriminate against anyone, so if you are unable to use the booking system then could you please first email me at email@example.com or click the contact button at the top of my website and let me know. I can then communicate with you in regards to completing a PAR-Q form, and organising your class bookings.
Gymcatch Cancellation/Refund Policy
You can cancel until 24 hours before the date and time of your class. I will refund a 1-Class Credit back onto your Gymcatch account. There are no refunds should you cancel within 24 hours of your class, or if you miss your class. With regret, I am unable to give cash refunds, only Gymcatch Class Credits.
To cancel your session simply go to your booking and click the CANCEL button.
*Please allow up to 3 working days for the credit to arrive in your Gymcatch account.
If the class is full then please add yourself to the waiting list. You will then be contacted by Gymcatch if a cancellation occurs. If there is more than one of you on the waiting list, then you will all be contacted and it runs on whoever books first! Sorry!
When you enter my class your safety is of my utmost priority. But I also want to make the class experience as enjoyable as possible too!
So would you mind taking a read below? It explains what to do when you arrive at my class and during the class.
1. Please make sure that you are 100% fit and well when you attend your class. Your safety is my priority so please do not attend if you feel unwell. NB: Glow Beatz contains flashing disco lights, so if you are displaying any symptoms of a migraine or feel dizzy at the class start time please do not attend.
2. Please make sure you bring a bottle of water to class. It is vital that you stay hydrated during and after my class. If you forget your water, please come and speak to me and I will arrange a glass of water for you.
3. Make sure you wear the correct footwear. For Glow Beatz and Zumba Gold please wear trainers with laces. It is important to invest in a good quality pair of trainers as they will provide support to your foot and ankle and help to prevent injury.
3. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the class start time. This gives me the opportunity to welcome you individually and verbally screen you for any health problems or injuries. It is also nice to chat with you before the class begins.
5. And most importantly……please have fun! This is your opportunity to escape from the outside world for 45 minutes so let’s enjoy the experience together.
I can’t wait to see you in class!
Online Fitness Classes
My online fitness platform is £14 per month. Once subscribed you gain 24/7 access to over 300 GroovX workouts created and filmed by myself. You will also receive Fitness Pilates exercises and Seated Fitness Pilates.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via my Facebook Page ‘Lisa Hillier Fitness’.