My name is Lisa Hillier and I am a fully qualified fitness instructor.
I have over 10 years of experience teaching exercise classes within the community, and I love my job with a passion!
If you would like to improve your fitness levels, if you would like to improve your health, if you would like to meet like-minded people, then come along to one of my classes. You will be greeted with a warm friendly smile and made to feel welcome from the moment you walk through the door.
All my classes are adult-only suitable for ages 16 years and upwards and there are a variety of classes to choose from!
If you would like to be a part of something special then please come and join us!
I believe in making FITNESS FUN!
NB: Unfortunately, my classes are not suitable for anyone with diagnosed back or joint problems or anyone who is pregnant. Glow Beatz is not suitable for anyone diagnosed with Photosensitive Epilepsy.
Booking and Paying For Your Class
I run all of my classes with social distancing measures in place, so this means there are capacity limits. For this reason, I require you to book your class space in advance each time you attend. There are two options to book your space so please read below.
I am using Gymcatch which is a booking system used by thousands of fitness instructors. It is simple and easy to use.
For quick and easy access follow these 3 steps:
1. Download the Gymcatch app or type Gymcatch into your search bar and click on Find Fitness
2. Search and Follow ‘Lisa Hillier Fitness’
3. Book and pay for your class
Alternatively, if you own a smartphone click here to access the Gymcatch App: https://gymcatch.app.link/download
If you do not own a smartphone click here to access my Gymcatch booking system: https://gymcatch.com/app/provider/2317
I have filmed a walk-through video on how to book and pay for your class. This can be found below my class timetable at the bottom of this page or simply click here:
You can book and pay for a class individually at the cost of £7. You also have the option to purchase a 5-Class Package at £35 and then use these credits to book your classes. You do not have to book consecutive classes, you can pick and choose, and the package lasts for 1 year. NB. If you are purchasing a 5-Class Package you will still need to select each class you would like to book. When it comes to the payment options click pay with ‘package’
When you book your first class I will send you a welcome email. If you do not receive this email within 2 working days please check your junk folder, sometimes your account will filter unknown emails.
The email will contain your class details and a link to complete my PAR-Q health form. I need your personal details and medical history before you can attend your first class with me.
Unable To Use Gymcatch?
I do not wish to discriminate against anyone, so if you are unable to use the booking system then could you please firstly email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the contact button at the top of my website and let me know. I can then communicate with you in regards to completing a PAR-Q form, and organising your class bookings.
Gymcatch Cancellation/Refund Policy
A ‘1 Class Package’ will be refunded back onto your Gymcatch account if cancellation is made 24 hours in advance of the session*
Cancellations made 24-hours or less before the session will NOT be refunded.
To cancel your session simply go to your booking and click the CANCEL button.
*Please allow up to 3 working days for the credit to arrive in your Gymcatch account.
Add/Update Card Details
Gymcatch app – Go to your Profile, then Settings, then Payment Cards and delete/add card(s) as appropriate.
Website – Go to app.gymcatch.com, Login, click on your Profile, select Payment Cards and delete/add card(s) as appropriate.
If the class is full then please add yourself to the waiting list. You will then be contacted by Gymcatch if a cancellation occurs. If there is more than one of you on the waiting list, then you will all be contacted and it runs on whoever books first! Sorry!
When you enter my class your safety is of my utmost priority. But I also want to make the class experience as enjoyable as possible too!
So would you mind taking a read below? It explains what to do when you arrive at my class and during the class.
1. Please make sure that you are 100% fit and well when you attend your class. Your safety is my priority so please do not attend if you feel unwell. NB: Glow Beatz is high energy with flashing disco lights, so if you are displaying any symptoms of a migraine or feel dizzy at the class start time please do not attend.
2. Please make sure you bring a bottle of water to class. It is vital that you stay hydrated during and after my class. If you forget your water, please come and speak to me and I will arrange a glass of water for you.
3. Make sure you wear the correct footwear. For Glow Beatz and Zumba Gold please wear trainers with laces. It is important to invest in a good quality pair of trainers as they will provide support to your foot and ankle and help to prevent injury.
3. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the class start time. This gives me the opportunity to welcome you individually and verbally screen you for any health problems or injuries. It is also nice to chat with you before the class begins.
4. When you enter the hall please find a circular disc on the floor. Place your water bottle onto the disc and take a step back. Please stay in this space for the duration of the class. I am still running my classes keeping you at least 2 metres apart from people to the side, in front, and behind you, so it is important that you try to stay in your area. I have also spaced the discs so that you will all be able to see me from your position, so there is no reason to move your disc or yourself from the position I have set on the floor.
5. Please feel free to place your other belongings to the sides of the room. Either on the chairs, shelves, or tables. Could I please ask you not to obstruct the fire exit doors, thank you.
6. And most importantly……please have fun! This is your opportunity to escape from the outside world for 45 minutes so let’s enjoy the experience together.
Biggleswade – Weatherley Centre. The main entrance to the building is now off-limits. Please enter through the fire exit door to the main hall. This is situated in the car park area. If you arrive early and need to use the toilet facilities, please tap on the fire exit door and I will let you in. Please DO NOT enter the main entrance of the building.
Sandy & Gamlingay. Please enter via the main entrance of the building.
You are not required to wear a face-covering when entering the building anymore, it is now your personal choice. If you choose to wear a face mask please remove it to exercise.
On-Demand Fitness Platform
My On-Demand fitness platform is £14 per month. The 8 GroovX formats are available along with Fitness Pilates and Seated Fitness Pilates and fresh new content will be released on the 12th of every month to the GroovX formats.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or via my Facebook Page ‘Lisa Hillier Fitness’.
I can’t wait to see you in class!