ONLINE GROOVX CLASSES WITH LISA HILLIER FITNESS
Lisa’s GroovX Fitness workouts deliver a variety of fitness styles to keep you engaged whatever your age and ability.
GroovX Box combines boxing moves with dance to give you a dynamic and effective workout that is enjoyable and fun. Release your tension and take your stress away with punching, kicking and moving all to a steady beat.
GroovX Dance mixes aerobics with dance to create a fun and dynamic workout that can be used to improve cardiovascular health and increase strength and endurance.
GroovX Gold is designed for the active older adult or anyone who would like a gentler pace workout. Using low intensity moves to popular music from different genres and eras GroovX gold will get you moving and grooving!
GroovX Stix is the ultimate way to hit and smash your way to a better you. Using drumsticks to bash out rhythms and beats with explosive dance moves.
GroovX Latin is a latin inspired dance fitness class will have you moving to upbeat rhythms and dancing your cares away. This class is suitable for all abilities (low and high impact options are given).
GroovX Sculpt is a full-body workout using light weights to create resistance while performing movements to help strengthen and tone.
GroovX Flow is a slow, movement-based workout that incorporates contemporary functional movements focusing on mobility, strength and balance. Set to relaxing music, this low-intensity workout will get you in the flow!
GroovX Blast has a range of different blast classes aimed at all levels including high intensity and low intensity versions of each exercise.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF...
- You are looking to improve your quality of life with an easy and fun way to exercise from your own home.
- You have struggled in the past to keep to an exercise regime or didn’t get the results you were looking for.
- You would like to reduce your risk of getting heart disease, cancer, strokes and other diseases that become more of a risk as you get older.
- You would like to get rid of some of those aches and pains that restrict your daily activity.
- You are not able to get out of the house and attend a normal exercise class.
- You want to feel younger, more energetic and able to lead an exciting and healthier life.
- You love the idea of being able to join in with a dance and movement based workout that you can do in your own time.